T38Fax.com supports the Biscom FAXCOM fax server when paired with the SR140 fax driver. To configure your Biscom FAXCOM Server with a T38Fax trunk, follow these steps:
1. Biscom's FAXCOM server uses Dialogic SR140 for its FoIP driver. Our Power-T.38 SIP trunks are officially certified for use with Dialogic SR140. Click below to download the official configuration guide.
2. Set the file permissions for your callctrl.cfg file to read-only so that it is not overwritten by Biscom FAXCOM when you restart the FAXCOM service. As shown below, the typical location of this file is:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Biscom\FAXCOM Server\u\FAPI\TR1034\Cfg\callctrl.cfg
3. Open Windows Registry to:
\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432node\Biscom\FAPI for BT\Parameters
4. Double click on "CallingPartyNumber" and input your DID including the leading 1 (ie. 12125558888).
5. Edit the "CallingPartyIpAddress" and input "sip.t38fax.com" (without quotes!).
6. Close Windows Registry
7. Restart the Biscom FAXCOM service.