T38Fax.com supports the OpenText RightFax fax server. Follow the steps below to configure OpenText RightFax to use a T38Fax.com trunk:
1. Launch “RightFax Enterprise Fax Manager.”
2. Select the server node in the left pane and then double click “RightFax Doc Transport Module.”
NOTE: The RightFax Doc Transport Module service should be manually stopped before changing any of T.38 parameters and then started again after applying the new settings. Right click on the service and select "Stop Service."
3. In the Doc Transport Configuration screen, select “RightFax OEM” and then click “Configure Brooktrout.”
4. Follow the SR140 guide included below.
Our Power-T.38 SIP trunks are officially certified for use with Dialogic SR140. Click below to download the official configuration guide.
5. Afterward, restart the RightFax Doc Transport Module service.